- Housing & Credit Counseling
- Multi Family Construction
- Single Family Construction
- Apartment Communities
- Relocation Assistance
- Community Development
Mission: To provide direction and leadership in the development of safe, affordable and suitable housing in response to public need.
The Housing Department is a Housing and Urban Development approved counseling agency. This makes us one of only 2 agencies in Southern Indiana. This approval allows us to apply for funds across the board with the banks, foundations, government agencies and HUD.
Counseling Services we offer:
- Fair Housing One on One Counseling
- Fair Housing Pre-purchase Education Workshops
- Financial Management/Budget One on One Counseling
- Home Improvement & ReHab One on One Counseling
- Mortgage Delinquency & Default Resolution One on One
- Non Delinquency Post Purchase Workshops
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program Classes
- Pre-purchase Homebuyer Education Workshops
- Pre-Purchase One on One counseling
- Predatory Lending Education Workshops
- Rental Education Workshops
- Rental One on One Counseling
Mission: To work with local municipalities in our service area in capacity building and forming partnerships to create quality professional services for the local resident.
Our Community Development team works with clients who are being displaced from their homes either by the owner/landlord or by the municipality where the property is located. We work to find out what the situation is and what resources the clients have to work with to get them to a comparable home with some permanency.
For information please call Pat Yense-Woosley at (812) 288-8248 ext. 124